A two-day training to excel in nonverbal communication
This training will give you the knowledge and skills needed to understand nonverbal communication and use it effectively in all your interactions. We go beyond the verbal and teach you how to decode the nonverbal messages of yourself and others. Everyone who interacts with people will benefit greatly from this training.The following topics are addressed to give you more confidence, charisma and leadership, every time you meet someone.
Results after this training
– 29th an 30th of November 2021
– 27th and 28th of January 2022
Malden, at the incredible location of Kiemkracht64, accessible with public transport
9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Dutch, English possible on request
650,- Euros, excl. of VAT, including training material, lunch and drinks
– Training materials;
– Lunch, snacks and drinks;
– Overview of the most common nonverbal signals which help you to analyse behavior after the training;
– Access to the Beyond Expression Community where you can ask questions and get access to interesting body language information;
– A personal feedback moment one month after the training to discuss any personal questions and nonverbal challenges you have encountered after the training.
At the end of this course you will receive a certificate of completion.
When booking the Fundamental and Expert training at the same time, we naturally provide you with a discount.
“Thank you for two fantastic days! The training sessions made me realize that the message I was sending with my body language was not congruent with who I really am. I am now in control of my first impression and are conscious of the signals I display when meeting with others. It is amazing how much more relaxed I am in all my interactions and presentations as this training has given me confidence in what I need to do to show others my warmth and competence. Beside this, I notice the signals of others which give me great insight into their comfort levels. I will definitely join the nonverbal expertise training after this great experience!”
Kathelijn Daenen • Team manager Fontys University of Applied Sciences